For over 20 years, Brentwood Counselling Centre has been offering counselling and therapy services for individuals, couples, relationships, marriages, families, and groups, serving clients from Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Surrey, and beyond.
We welcome clients from diverse backgrounds and are inclusive of people from all cultures, faith, age, gender, sexual orientation, and socio-economic backgrounds.
The team at Brentwood Counselling Centre in Burnaby is committed to providing the highest quality of professional care. Our success through the years comes from our utmost care, respect, and appreciation for our clients.
We collaboratively work with them, listening deeply and thoughtfully, beneath each word spoken. The goal is to create permanent long-term positive changes, no matter what the issue.
Our counselling and therapy services include:
- Ageing & death
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Adolescent / Youth
- Anger Management
- Bereavement / Grief / Loss
- Blended family / Co-parenting
- Chronic pain / gastrointestinal problems / health issues
- Communication / Conflict resolution
- Diversity / Racism
- Divorce / Separation
- Employee / Workplace management
- Financial management
- Gender / Sexual orientation
- Immigration / Transition to new country
- Individual counselling
- Leadership development & training
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panick attacks / Anxiety attacks
- Personal growth
- Pre-marital preparation
- Retreat speaking
- Stress management
- Supervision of counselling students
- Women’s issues
Contact Brentwood Counselling Centre in Burnaby today to start experiencing a transformed life.